This dish is perfection. It's cheap (since it's chicken thighs). It's easy. And it's full of juicy flavor. You can eat these on their own with a tasty veggie side dish, or you can take the meat off the bone and use for another dish.
Prep time: 5min
Cook time: 50min
- 4 bone-on skin-on chicken thighs (~1-1.5 pounds)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Take a paper towel and dry the chicken well
- Put the chicken skin side down on a wire rack over a baking sheet (I like to cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil as well)
- Generously season the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika
- Flip the chicken over so the skin side is facing up, and generously season with salt, pepper and paprika
- Put in the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes
- Let the chicken cool for 5 minutes until serving
- Serve and enjoy!